I have worked at DHI Bath, Weston College in WSM and The Southside Project, Bath.
I am a registered member of BACP (British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists) and abide by their regulations.
I am also a member of Counsellors and Psychotherapists in Private Practice group.
I hold a full DBS check (Disclosure and Barring Service) – certificate number 000924372205.
I have also undertaken further training on Working with Young Children, Understanding Neuroscience, Short Term Counselling, Child Protection Training, Certificate in Relational Couples Therapy, Understanding Addictions, Understanding Domestic Violence and Abuse, Working with Relational Trauma and Dealing with Disorganised Attachments, CBT for Anxiety (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy), Solution Focused Therapy, Working Systemically with Families and Young People, Understanding Child and Adult Bullying, Working with Transgender clients, Mindfulness based Stress Reduction/Mindfulness based Cognitive Therapy and working with Gender & Identity issues.
- 10 coping skills to help with panic attacks November 1, 2019
- Things to think about to know yourself better September 27, 2019
- Coping with depression August 29, 2019
- 8 tips to keep a marriage happy August 5, 2019
- How to be productive at work while suffering with depression August 5, 2019