I have worked at DHI Bath, Weston College in WSM and The Southside Project, Bath.
I am a registered member of BACP (British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists) and abide by their regulations.
I am also a member of Counsellors and Psychotherapists in Private Practice group.
I have also undertaken further training on Working with Young Children, Understanding Neuroscience, Short Term Counselling, Child Protection Training, Certificate in Relational Couples Therapy, Understanding Addictions, Understanding Domestic Violence and Abuse, Working with Relational Trauma and Dealing with Disorganised Attachments, CBT for Anxiety (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy), Solution Focused Therapy, Working Systemically with Families and Young People, Understanding Child and Adult Bullying, Working with Transgender clients.
- Social, making friends, caring for each other…… March 2, 2018
- Wouldn’t we all like to live to be 100 years old? February 3, 2018
- New Year and a new best friend…… January 1, 2018
- Christmas holidays and how to survive them…… December 3, 2017
- There’s no such thing as a perfect marriage November 5, 2017