It is not advice giving.
During counselling I aim to listen to you in a non judgemental way to help you work towards understanding what is going on, finding different ways of coping and noticing patterns in your thinking.
I offer short term and long term counselling. This just means that we can either decide on a fixed number of sessions or work until you feel you have arrived at a place where you are able to see life differently.
Both long and short term counselling involved meeting weekly, usually at the same time on the same day. For people that work shifts or have childcare to consider I am flexible.
I am based in Chilcompton which is about 3 miles from Midsomer Norton and 4 miles from Radstock. I support clients from the surrounding Mendip area from Frome, Shepton Mallet, Wells, Glastonbury, Trowbridge, Bath and Bristol. My postcode is BA3 4EW.
- Coping with depression August 29, 2019
- 8 tips to keep a marriage happy August 5, 2019
- How to be productive at work while suffering with depression August 5, 2019
- How music can influence your moods May 30, 2019
- Negative thoughts and how to beat them May 4, 2019