Heathbury, Baker’s Lane, Chilcompton, Near Radstock, Somerset, BA3 4EW
From the B3139 in the centre of the village, take the turning opposite the Co-Op shop towards Midsomer Norton. The main Bath to Wells bus route (173) stops at the Co-Op. Heathbury is the 4th house down on the right hand side of the road -approx 100 yards down. The house is painted white, there is a pampas grass in the front garden and usually a black Smart car in the drive way. Ample parking is available on the opposite side of the road. Please arrive no more than 5 minutes early, as there is no waiting room.
- New Year Resolutions? Should we? November 30, 2018
- Mindfulness – what is it? November 2, 2018
- Coping with depression and motivation at work September 28, 2018
- Mood boosters and things to make you feel good August 31, 2018
- Pottering in the garden can be good for your health August 3, 2018