Heathbury, Baker’s Lane, Chilcompton, Near Radstock, Somerset, BA3 4EW
From the B3139 in the centre of the village, take the turning opposite the Co-Op shop towards Midsomer Norton. The main Bath to Wells bus route (173) stops at the Co-Op. Heathbury is the 4th house down on the right hand side of the road -approx 100 yards down. The house is painted white, there is a pampas grass in the front garden and usually a black Smart car in the drive way. Ample parking is available on the opposite side of the road. Please arrive no more than 5 minutes early, as there is no waiting room.
- Social, making friends, caring for each other…… March 2, 2018
- Wouldn’t we all like to live to be 100 years old? February 3, 2018
- New Year and a new best friend…… January 1, 2018
- Christmas holidays and how to survive them…… December 3, 2017
- There’s no such thing as a perfect marriage November 5, 2017