New Year Resolutions?
As we approach another Christmas and another New Year we sometimes use this time to reflect on how fast each year goes, our intentions to ‘get organised’ next year, not leave everything to the last minute and start to plan how good next year will be if only we could do all those things we promised ourselves we would do last year.
Why not do something different this year? Instead of focusing on things you want to change, try focusing on all the good things you have achieved this year, the good times spent with family and friends, good meals you may have cooked and/or eaten and conversations with people that have left you feeling inspired. Why not focusing on putting more of that in your life? If those are the things that bring you happiness, aim for more of those!!!
- Supporting a friend or relative with their mental health – Helping someone who has depression February 1, 2019
- New Year Resolutions? Should we? November 30, 2018
- Mindfulness – what is it? November 2, 2018
- Coping with depression and motivation at work September 28, 2018
- Mood boosters and things to make you feel good August 31, 2018