If you are uncertain about whether counselling is the right path for you, I am happy to offer you a free 30 minutes sessions. During this sessions you can see where I work, what I look like, get a feel for whether you would like to work with me and ask any questions that you would like.
I charge £40 for an hour session for individuals
I charge £60 for an hour session for couples work
Everything that is said during the counselling session is confidential so we hope that this will enable you to talk freely with me.
Missed appointments and holidays
I ask for 24 hours notice of any cancellations and will charge the full amount for any missed session. I will try to re-arrange the appointment but this does require flexibility on both sides. I ask for as much notice as possible about holidays and will aim to give you a least 4 weeks notice of any of my holidays.
Can’t afford my fees?
I do reserve two spaces weekly to offer to those that are on income benefits, unwaged or students. There may be a waiting list for these places so please ask me.
I offer appointments day time and some evening appointments during Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
- New Year Resolutions? Should we? November 30, 2018
- Mindfulness – what is it? November 2, 2018
- Coping with depression and motivation at work September 28, 2018
- Mood boosters and things to make you feel good August 31, 2018
- Pottering in the garden can be good for your health August 3, 2018