Many of us buy into what they call “myths of happiness”. Two of the biggest happiness myths are – wealth, fame and achievements can make us forever happy, and adversities could hinder us from experiencing bliss. But a growing body of research suggests otherwise. Today, many scientists agree that running away from difficulties may actually […]
Confidence and how to get some Below are some things you can try to gain confidence.
Set small goals and achieve them.
Sometimes, big goals can be overwhelming. When we aim to take a massive step it can feel overwhelming. Try breaking it down into smaller chunks of achieveable tasks. That way, […]
Some small changes to be more confident and to achieve success Self confidence is an essential part of our every day life. Not only for achieving successes but for us to be able to function at school, at work and socially. Below we look at small changes that can help you achieve success, […]
- 8 tips to keep a marriage happy August 5, 2019
- How to be productive at work while suffering with depression August 5, 2019
- How music can influence your moods May 30, 2019
- Negative thoughts and how to beat them May 4, 2019
- Worrying??? April 1, 2019