TED Talks are a collection of inspiration speakers who have an alternative way of approaching issues, problems and difficulties in our society today. The individuals are from a variety of backgrounds, cultures, countries and all manage to convey sometimes complex ideas in brief (maybe ten minute) chunks of time. If you find yourself with a […]
New Year Resolutions?
As we approach another Christmas and another New Year we sometimes use this time to reflect on how fast each year goes, our intentions to ‘get organised’ next year, not leave everything to the last minute and start to plan how good next year will be if only we could do […]
- Negative thoughts and how to beat them May 4, 2019
- Worrying??? April 1, 2019
- Useful blogs to follow March 1, 2019
- Supporting a friend or relative with their mental health – Helping someone who has depression February 1, 2019
- New Year Resolutions? Should we? November 30, 2018