New Year Resolutions?
As we approach another Christmas and another New Year we sometimes use this time to reflect on how fast each year goes, our intentions to ‘get organised’ next year, not leave everything to the last minute and start to plan how good next year will be if only we could do […]
Ways to help cope with major life changes
They say nothing is constant in this world but change. In life, changes are inevitable. You will meet new people, you will lose some. You will grow old and there will be things you won’t be able to do anymore. You will achieve new accomplishments, but […]
Confidence. Lack of confidence? Building confidence.
It is something we need on a daily basis. It is something we need to start the day right, end it right, and prepare for another one. We need it to reach our goals, face the challenges ahead, and be successful in life.
There are a […]
- Useful blogs to follow March 1, 2019
- Supporting a friend or relative with their mental health – Helping someone who has depression February 1, 2019
- New Year Resolutions? Should we? November 30, 2018
- Mindfulness – what is it? November 2, 2018
- Coping with depression and motivation at work September 28, 2018