Holidays and how to survive them……
Whilst the Christmas holidays can be the most wonderful times of the year, they can be very stressful for many. Well, a lot of things need to be worried about – the gifts, foods, family gatherings, reunions, parties, etc. We all have this desire to meet other people’s […]
Too busy to relax?
Are you too busy to relax? You are not alone. One of the major complaints of most adults, especially working professionals is that they don’t have enough time to relax and enjoy the ‘fruits’ of their labour. What’s more, some of them feel terribly guilty whenever they take time for themselves.
- New Year Resolutions? Should we? November 30, 2018
- Mindfulness – what is it? November 2, 2018
- Coping with depression and motivation at work September 28, 2018
- Mood boosters and things to make you feel good August 31, 2018
- Pottering in the garden can be good for your health August 3, 2018