New Year Resolutions?
As we approach another Christmas and another New Year we sometimes use this time to reflect on how fast each year goes, our intentions to ‘get organised’ next year, not leave everything to the last minute and start to plan how good next year will be if only we could do […]
No matter how great your life is, you still are prone to disappointment. All of us are. It is a natural emotion that occurs when we don’t get what we want, what we expect, or what we hope for. Some disappointments are too small to create lasting effect, such as the restaurant’s “best seller” not […]
- Useful blogs to follow March 1, 2019
- Supporting a friend or relative with their mental health – Helping someone who has depression February 1, 2019
- New Year Resolutions? Should we? November 30, 2018
- Mindfulness – what is it? November 2, 2018
- Coping with depression and motivation at work September 28, 2018