Another New Year isn’t just about making new resolutions for the next year but it can be useful to use it as a time to reflect, learn and take some responsibility for our own lives. It can be a time to step up, focus on our dreams, get a sense of what we would like […]
No matter how great your life is, you still are prone to disappointment. All of us are. It is a natural emotion that occurs when we don’t get what we want, what we expect, or what we hope for. Some disappointments are too small to create lasting effect, such as the restaurant’s “best seller” not […]
Too busy to relax?
Are you too busy to relax? You are not alone. One of the major complaints of most adults, especially working professionals is that they don’t have enough time to relax and enjoy the ‘fruits’ of their labour. What’s more, some of them feel terribly guilty whenever they take time for themselves.
On our everyday journey through life we sometimes question if we are happy. Being emotionally intelligent (EI) can help us gain a sense of happiness and creativity in our lives. Emotional intelligence is the ‘capacity to reason about emotions and emotional information, and of emotions to enhance thought’. Accordingly people with high emotional intelligence (EI) […]
- New Year and a new best friend…… January 1, 2018
- Christmas holidays and how to survive them…… December 3, 2017
- There’s no such thing as a perfect marriage November 5, 2017
- How to be productive at work while suffering with depression September 29, 2017
- Chronic worrying? Worrying too much? Way to control worrying September 1, 2017