It’s true that a new car or house, a luxury trip, or some designer clothes and bags can give us an instant feeling of joy and gladness. But the positive emotions brought by these things quickly wane and if […]
No matter how great your life is, you still are prone to disappointment. All of us are. It is a natural emotion that occurs when we don’t get what we want, what we expect, or what we hope for. Some disappointments are too small to create lasting effect, such as the restaurant’s “best seller” not […]
Positive Psychology is among the most recent areas of psychology, which was introduced by a gentleman called Martin Seligman as recent as 1998. It is different from old-fashioned psychology in a sense that it focuses on the “brighter side” of life. Rather than studying the negative side of human nature and the problems […]
Confidence and how to get some Below are some things you can try to gain confidence.
Set small goals and achieve them.
Sometimes, big goals can be overwhelming. When we aim to take a massive step it can feel overwhelming. Try breaking it down into smaller chunks of achieveable tasks. That way, […]
- There’s no such thing as a perfect marriage November 5, 2017
- How to be productive at work while suffering with depression September 29, 2017
- Chronic worrying? Worrying too much? Way to control worrying September 1, 2017
- Things to make us happy……… July 28, 2017
- Ideas to help build your relationship June 30, 2017