With all the daily stresses and responsibilities we face each day, it can be easy to lose track of our relationship and get disconnected from our partner. Yes, keeping a relationship strong requires great effort. But there are simple, proven exercises that couples therapists recommend to deepen your relationship and make it more fulfilling.
Journalling? Keeping a diary? It can be a good idea to help you organise your thoughts daily. It can help you give an outlet to your thoughts and feelings like no other. Here are a few ways that it can help up when you keep a regular, daily journal.
Slowing down your thought process. If […]
- New Year and a new best friend…… January 1, 2018
- Christmas holidays and how to survive them…… December 3, 2017
- There’s no such thing as a perfect marriage November 5, 2017
- How to be productive at work while suffering with depression September 29, 2017
- Chronic worrying? Worrying too much? Way to control worrying September 1, 2017