With all the daily stresses and responsibilities we face each day, it can be easy to lose track of our relationship and get disconnected from our partner. Yes, keeping a relationship strong requires great effort. But there are simple, proven exercises that couples therapists recommend to deepen your relationship and make it more fulfilling.
Journalling? Keeping a diary? It can be a good idea to help you organise your thoughts daily. It can help you give an outlet to your thoughts and feelings like no other. Here are a few ways that it can help up when you keep a regular, daily journal.
Slowing down your thought process. If […]
- New Year Resolutions? Should we? November 30, 2018
- Mindfulness – what is it? November 2, 2018
- Coping with depression and motivation at work September 28, 2018
- Mood boosters and things to make you feel good August 31, 2018
- Pottering in the garden can be good for your health August 3, 2018