Exercise – New Year’s Resolution again?
Most Januarys people want a fresh start to the year and a new life, new focus, etc and eating less, getting fit, changing jobs, re-evaluating their lives/relationships are high on the list each year.
If you are depressed the last thing you may want to do is exercise […]
Can you be a happy person in 2014? What makes a happy person?
Well there are some traits that are shared by most happy people and they are:-
• Appreciation of simple pleasures of noticing a beautiful sunset, cute animals or noticing a smiling face
• Being in touch with others. Living by the motto […]
A growing body of research suggests that adapting a healthy lifestyle, which includes exercising, staying slim, and eating healthy, is the best way to prevent dementia. In addition to these, it can also be helpful if we are going to keep our brain active by reading books, solving puzzles, or writing letters, a new study […]
- Supporting a friend or relative with their mental health – Helping someone who has depression February 1, 2019
- New Year Resolutions? Should we? November 30, 2018
- Mindfulness – what is it? November 2, 2018
- Coping with depression and motivation at work September 28, 2018
- Mood boosters and things to make you feel good August 31, 2018