New Year Resolutions?
As we approach another Christmas and another New Year we sometimes use this time to reflect on how fast each year goes, our intentions to ‘get organised’ next year, not leave everything to the last minute and start to plan how good next year will be if only we could do […]
Wouldn’t we all like to live to be 100 years old?
Whilst there are several factors that affect life expectancy (including genes), there’s no doubt that health and lifestyle are among those that play a huge role. There’s no precise formula to living long. But there are plenty of ways to increase your lifespan and […]
It’s true that a new car or house, a luxury trip, or some designer clothes and bags can give us an instant feeling of joy and gladness. But the positive emotions brought by these things quickly wane and if […]
- New Year Resolutions? Should we? November 30, 2018
- Mindfulness – what is it? November 2, 2018
- Coping with depression and motivation at work September 28, 2018
- Mood boosters and things to make you feel good August 31, 2018
- Pottering in the garden can be good for your health August 3, 2018