As we are being snowed in with the ‘Beast from the East’ and Storm Emma we are all hearing of communities looking out for each other. So why do we worry about each other?
We all know the health basics: eat fruits and vegetables, exercise, and get enough rest and sleep. It appears though, from […]
Wouldn’t we all like to live to be 100 years old?
Whilst there are several factors that affect life expectancy (including genes), there’s no doubt that health and lifestyle are among those that play a huge role. There’s no precise formula to living long. But there are plenty of ways to increase your lifespan and […]
Our bodies and minds can be trained to be fitter and stronger and more resilient. Below are a few ideas to try …..
Don’t take things personally
Are people always making you the target of their conversations? If someone does say something mean it doesn’t make it true. You can take it or leave […]
Sometimes we can feel good but our body doesn’t look good. Is there a link between what is going on inside and what we can see outside?
Dry, Limp Hair & Hair Loss
If you used to have thick, shiny and lustrous hair but now it’s […]
- New Year Resolutions? Should we? November 30, 2018
- Mindfulness – what is it? November 2, 2018
- Coping with depression and motivation at work September 28, 2018
- Mood boosters and things to make you feel good August 31, 2018
- Pottering in the garden can be good for your health August 3, 2018