Does one thought lead into a whole stream of negativity until it becomes so big that it seems to become the truth?
While sticking your fingers in your ears may help you, here’s more ideas to think about that might be more useful……..
As a […]
TED Talks are a collection of inspiration speakers who have an alternative way of approaching issues, problems and difficulties in our society today. The individuals are from a variety of backgrounds, cultures, countries and all manage to convey sometimes complex ideas in brief (maybe ten minute) chunks of time. If you find yourself with a […]
- Negative thoughts and how to beat them May 4, 2019
- Worrying??? April 1, 2019
- Useful blogs to follow March 1, 2019
- Supporting a friend or relative with their mental health – Helping someone who has depression February 1, 2019
- New Year Resolutions? Should we? November 30, 2018