As we are being snowed in with the ‘Beast from the East’ and Storm Emma we are all hearing of communities looking out for each other. So why do we worry about each other?
We all know the health basics: eat fruits and vegetables, exercise, and get enough rest and sleep. It appears though, from […]
Living with someone who has depression can be at times, depressing as well. You might feel so confused and totally unaware of what to do. Maybe you are hesitant to help because you are afraid that you might just hurt them further. Or maybe you have tried giving that person lots of advice but you […]
- Social, making friends, caring for each other…… March 2, 2018
- Wouldn’t we all like to live to be 100 years old? February 3, 2018
- New Year and a new best friend…… January 1, 2018
- Christmas holidays and how to survive them…… December 3, 2017
- There’s no such thing as a perfect marriage November 5, 2017