As we are being snowed in with the ‘Beast from the East’ and Storm Emma we are all hearing of communities looking out for each other. So why do we worry about each other?
We all know the health basics: eat fruits and vegetables, exercise, and get enough rest and sleep. It appears though, from […]
Mental Health and Mental Illness You felt something was wrong and you went to see a doctor. It was confirmed you had a mental health condition such as depression, anxiety disorder, or something. What happens next? Telling friends and family? Mental health issues can lead to isolation. The Mental Illness Stigma Despite the flood of […]
- Social, making friends, caring for each other…… March 2, 2018
- Wouldn’t we all like to live to be 100 years old? February 3, 2018
- New Year and a new best friend…… January 1, 2018
- Christmas holidays and how to survive them…… December 3, 2017
- There’s no such thing as a perfect marriage November 5, 2017