As we are being snowed in with the ‘Beast from the East’ and Storm Emma we are all hearing of communities looking out for each other. So why do we worry about each other?
We all know the health basics: eat fruits and vegetables, exercise, and get enough rest and sleep. It appears though, from […]
Mental Health and Mental Illness You felt something was wrong and you went to see a doctor. It was confirmed you had a mental health condition such as depression, anxiety disorder, or something. What happens next? Telling friends and family? Mental health issues can lead to isolation. The Mental Illness Stigma Despite the flood of […]
- New Year Resolutions? Should we? November 30, 2018
- Mindfulness – what is it? November 2, 2018
- Coping with depression and motivation at work September 28, 2018
- Mood boosters and things to make you feel good August 31, 2018
- Pottering in the garden can be good for your health August 3, 2018