We are having some many warm dry days that many of us are spending more time toodling around in our gardens than other years. The benefits of gardening extend well beyond adding beauty to your turf. According to a new study, pottering around the garden or fixing the house provides protection against […]
Wouldn’t we all like to live to be 100 years old?
Whilst there are several factors that affect life expectancy (including genes), there’s no doubt that health and lifestyle are among those that play a huge role. There’s no precise formula to living long. But there are plenty of ways to increase your lifespan and […]
- New Year Resolutions? Should we? November 30, 2018
- Mindfulness – what is it? November 2, 2018
- Coping with depression and motivation at work September 28, 2018
- Mood boosters and things to make you feel good August 31, 2018
- Pottering in the garden can be good for your health August 3, 2018