Confidence. Lack of confidence? Building confidence.
It is something we need on a daily basis. It is something we need to start the day right, end it right, and prepare for another one. We need it to reach our goals, face the challenges ahead, and be successful in life.
There are a […]
Too busy to relax?
Are you too busy to relax? You are not alone. One of the major complaints of most adults, especially working professionals is that they don’t have enough time to relax and enjoy the ‘fruits’ of their labour. What’s more, some of them feel terribly guilty whenever they take time for themselves.
Do you feel you worry too much? How much is ‘too much’ worrying? We all worry and some worrying is natural as it is our brain’s natural response against perceived potential threats to help us prepare in advance but too much worrying can take it’s toll on our health, our outlook, our well-being, […]
- Wouldn’t we all like to live to be 100 years old? February 3, 2018
- New Year and a new best friend…… January 1, 2018
- Christmas holidays and how to survive them…… December 3, 2017
- There’s no such thing as a perfect marriage November 5, 2017
- How to be productive at work while suffering with depression September 29, 2017