Bad day? Just because your day didn’t start right doesn’t mean it will not end right. Even during the most stressful situations, it’s good to know that there are easy, quick remedies for your mood problems. Research suggests that life’s circumstances only account for […]
Worrying? Worrying too much?
If your worrying is too severe that it’s already affecting your quality of life, you probably are a chronic worrier. Worrying is natural and believe it or not – it’s important to your security and survival. The problem is that when your worrying becomes excessive, you increase […]
Here are a few ways to boost your mood after the clocks go back and dark winter evenings begin.
like you mean it. A 2011 study carried out by Michigan State University showed that thinking about something positive that makes you smile can actually make you happier. […]
- Pottering in the garden can be good for your health August 3, 2018
- A dozen ideas to help lift your mood and brighten up your day June 28, 2018
- 8 tips to keep a marriage happy May 4, 2018
- Help with adjusting to major life changes March 31, 2018
- Social, making friends, caring for each other…… March 2, 2018