New Year Resolutions?
As we approach another Christmas and another New Year we sometimes use this time to reflect on how fast each year goes, our intentions to ‘get organised’ next year, not leave everything to the last minute and start to plan how good next year will be if only we could do […]
Bad day? Just because your day didn’t start right doesn’t mean it will not end right. Even during the most stressful situations, it’s good to know that there are easy, quick remedies for your mood problems. Research suggests that life’s circumstances only account for […]
Worrying? Worrying too much?
If your worrying is too severe that it’s already affecting your quality of life, you probably are a chronic worrier. Worrying is natural and believe it or not – it’s important to your security and survival. The problem is that when your worrying becomes excessive, you increase […]
- How music can influence your moods May 30, 2019
- Negative thoughts and how to beat them May 4, 2019
- Worrying??? April 1, 2019
- Useful blogs to follow March 1, 2019
- Supporting a friend or relative with their mental health – Helping someone who has depression February 1, 2019