Wouldn’t we all like to live to be 100 years old?
Whilst there are several factors that affect life expectancy (including genes), there’s no doubt that health and lifestyle are among those that play a huge role. There’s no precise formula to living long. But there are plenty of ways to increase your lifespan and […]
Sometimes we can feel good but our body doesn’t look good. Is there a link between what is going on inside and what we can see outside?
Dry, Limp Hair & Hair Loss
If you used to have thick, shiny and lustrous hair but now it’s […]
A growing body of research suggests that adapting a healthy lifestyle, which includes exercising, staying slim, and eating healthy, is the best way to prevent dementia. In addition to these, it can also be helpful if we are going to keep our brain active by reading books, solving puzzles, or writing letters, a new study […]
- Mood boosters and things to make you feel good August 31, 2018
- Pottering in the garden can be good for your health August 3, 2018
- A dozen ideas to help lift your mood and brighten up your day June 28, 2018
- 8 tips to keep a marriage happy May 4, 2018
- Help with adjusting to major life changes March 31, 2018