Mental health problems such as depression are one of the leading causes of absences and productivity issues among employees. In 2010, a survey conducted by the UK IDEA (European Depression Association (EDA) revealed that 26 per cent of people in the UK […]
Too busy to relax?
Are you too busy to relax? You are not alone. One of the major complaints of most adults, especially working professionals is that they don’t have enough time to relax and enjoy the ‘fruits’ of their labour. What’s more, some of them feel terribly guilty whenever they take time for themselves.
- Social, making friends, caring for each other…… March 2, 2018
- Wouldn’t we all like to live to be 100 years old? February 3, 2018
- New Year and a new best friend…… January 1, 2018
- Christmas holidays and how to survive them…… December 3, 2017
- There’s no such thing as a perfect marriage November 5, 2017