Mental health problems such as depression are one of the leading causes of absences and productivity issues among employees. In 2010, a survey conducted by the UK IDEA (European Depression Association (EDA) revealed that 26 per cent of people in the UK […]
Too busy to relax?
Are you too busy to relax? You are not alone. One of the major complaints of most adults, especially working professionals is that they don’t have enough time to relax and enjoy the ‘fruits’ of their labour. What’s more, some of them feel terribly guilty whenever they take time for themselves.
- New Year and a new best friend…… January 1, 2018
- Christmas holidays and how to survive them…… December 3, 2017
- There’s no such thing as a perfect marriage November 5, 2017
- How to be productive at work while suffering with depression September 29, 2017
- Chronic worrying? Worrying too much? Way to control worrying September 1, 2017