From time to time, all of us can feel upset, lonely, stressed or down – especially if things have not gone as planned or a person has experienced a difficult event like a bereavement or loss of someone close to them. Having these feelings is quite normal and usually over time, […]
Wouldn’t we all like to live to be 100 years old?
Whilst there are several factors that affect life expectancy (including genes), there’s no doubt that health and lifestyle are among those that play a huge role. There’s no precise formula to living long. But there are plenty of ways to increase your lifespan and […]
- How music can influence your moods May 30, 2019
- Negative thoughts and how to beat them May 4, 2019
- Worrying??? April 1, 2019
- Useful blogs to follow March 1, 2019
- Supporting a friend or relative with their mental health – Helping someone who has depression February 1, 2019