The Wikipedia definition is as follows:-
….. mindfulness is defined as moment-by-moment awareness of thoughts, feelings, bodily sensations, and surrounding environment, characterized mainly by “acceptance” – attention to thoughts and feelings without judging whether they are right or wrong.
Whether you think that sounds simple or incredibly […]
New Year 2018 and a new start…..
Each New Year we can start a new chapter in our life and if you have made mistakes in the past that had caused you to feel unworthy of enjoying life to the fullest, then you may need to forgive yourself. All of us make mistakes, […]
Deny it or not – sometimes, we are our worst critics. When making decisions, pursuing a new career, or taking risks, we often struggle with the inner critic inside us, someone who always reminds us that disappointment, frustration and failure are just around the corner – ready to conquer us. It is the voice that […]
- Mindfulness – what is it? November 2, 2018
- Coping with depression and motivation at work September 28, 2018
- Mood boosters and things to make you feel good August 31, 2018
- Pottering in the garden can be good for your health August 3, 2018
- A dozen ideas to help lift your mood and brighten up your day June 28, 2018