The Wikipedia definition is as follows:-
….. mindfulness is defined as moment-by-moment awareness of thoughts, feelings, bodily sensations, and surrounding environment, characterized mainly by “acceptance” – attention to thoughts and feelings without judging whether they are right or wrong.
Whether you think that sounds simple or incredibly […]
Holidays and how to survive them……
Whilst the Christmas holidays can be the most wonderful times of the year, they can be very stressful for many. Well, a lot of things need to be worried about – the gifts, foods, family gatherings, reunions, parties, etc. We all have this desire to meet other people’s […]
Journalling? Keeping a diary? It can be a good idea to help you organise your thoughts daily. It can help you give an outlet to your thoughts and feelings like no other. Here are a few ways that it can help up when you keep a regular, daily journal.
Slowing down your thought process. If […]
- New Year Resolutions? Should we? November 30, 2018
- Mindfulness – what is it? November 2, 2018
- Coping with depression and motivation at work September 28, 2018
- Mood boosters and things to make you feel good August 31, 2018
- Pottering in the garden can be good for your health August 3, 2018