New Year Resolutions?
As we approach another Christmas and another New Year we sometimes use this time to reflect on how fast each year goes, our intentions to ‘get organised’ next year, not leave everything to the last minute and start to plan how good next year will be if only we could do […]
Can therapy help you transform your life? We all experience difficult times in our lives. There are days when things aren’t working the way they should, and no matter how hard we try, we just can’t stay positive. Sometimes, our relationship feels frustrating – we feel unloved, uncared for, or taken for granted. There are […]
- How music can influence your moods May 30, 2019
- Negative thoughts and how to beat them May 4, 2019
- Worrying??? April 1, 2019
- Useful blogs to follow March 1, 2019
- Supporting a friend or relative with their mental health – Helping someone who has depression February 1, 2019